I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season! I know that everyone has been eating alot of food and allowing themselves to eat big portions. If your New Year resolutions consist of losing weight like mine here are some tips that would help you to achieve this.
- Lose weight with water. Drinking 1 cup of h20 before each meal can fill you up and which will cause you not to eat as much. Try to drink 8 cups of h20 per day. Drinking water can flush out the toxins and prevent fluid retention.
- Have soup for your meals. Try to eat a bowl of soup at least once a day. This soup will have to be a nutritious homemade and low in salt. Avoid eating canned soups which are loaded with salt and chemicals.
- Early eating can keep weight off. Eat your breakfast early in the day and at the same time every day. This will let you lose weight and have more energy. Eat your last meal of the day before 7:00pm.
- Eat small frequent meals. Have six little meals every day eating schedule. Eat your meals steadily through the day which will keep you from becoming hungry and prevent from overeating at your next meal. Try low-fat trail mix from raw almonds, apples and raw carrots. Have these healthy snacks available at all times to avoid the tempting lure of high-calorie snacks.
- Adopt a healthy balanced approach to your diet. Your diet should consist of a balance of organic meats of fish and chicken, complex high carbohydrates, whole grains, beans, nuts, fruits and non-starchy vegetables. Use brown rice, bulgur, millet or buckwheat instead of white rice. Eat greener, dark leafy veggies such as kale, spinach, asparagus and broccoli. Eliminate candy, sugar, soda and all simple sugars from your diet. Avoid fatty, processed or fried foods and use low fat products such as skim milk. A balanced healthy diet can assist you in losing weight.
- Walk off the weight. Inactivity is the No. 1 cause of weight gain therefore physical activity is the key to speeding up your metabolism and burning excess calories. Use your legs by walking often and as long as you can. Use the stairs instead of the elevator. During your lunch break at work take a walk around your building. Try taking a walk 30 minutes in the morning or 30 minutes in the early evening.
I know that this information can shed some pounds and add on the years to your life. I know you have some healthy weight loss tips for 2010. Please respond to this blog and let me know what healthy weight loss tips that you will use for this year.