I had the chance to go the American Dietetic Association Food and Nutrition Conference Expo in Boston, MA in November 2010. This was also the time that I got induced as one of the Diversity Leaders and had the chance to meet with the Diversity Committee. It was an excellent opportunity in meeting the persons who selected you and a chance to thank them. I finally had the chance to meet the one who was in charge of the program which is Karen Lechowich. What a sweet and caring lady.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- When you become angry, can you accept and forgive as you seek to find the justice at the core of the problem?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Excess Weight Increases Costs Across Health Care Settings - physiciansbriefing.com/Article.asp?AI… physiciansbriefing.com/Article.asp?AI… 18 hours ago
- Find a new way to dispose of plastic! Carry a cloth bag for your shopping and return plastic bags to supermarkets.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Diabetes patients struggle as insulin costs soar nbcnews.com/nightly-news/v… nbcnews.com/nightly-news/v… 1 day ago
- Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife. --Kahlil Gibran… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 7,655 hits