I had the chance to go the American Dietetic Association Food and Nutrition Conference Expo in Boston, MA in November 2010. This was also the time that I got induced as one of the Diversity Leaders and had the chance to meet with the Diversity Committee. It was an excellent opportunity in meeting the persons who selected you and a chance to thank them. I finally had the chance to meet the one who was in charge of the program which is Karen Lechowich. What a sweet and caring lady.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- Find a cause that resonates, and make a "moved by love" contribution to it in some form. ow.ly/Bg153080NKt 3 hours ago
- Sugary drink consumption associated with type 2 diabetes risk in women ow.ly/SjHk30ex2FS 19 hours ago
- Watch Elizabeth Gilbert's enjoyable TED talk to hear more about her theories on creativity. ow.ly/S3ga3080NH4 1 day ago
- livinghealthy1.org/blog 1 day ago
- Is there an overlooked group in your community? Help them in some way today. ow.ly/ZFDU3080MQA 2 days ago
- 7,446 hits