The American Dietetic Association Public Policy Workshop (otherwise known as ADAPAC) which is a 3 day session seminars and workshops was held in Washington, DC on February 6th-8th 2011. The sessions were tailored for beginners who may need to refresh or learn basic advocacy skills and get public policy training as well as sessions for seasoned, advanced advocates who want more in-depth information. Begin a diversity leader I had the privilege of listening to some great speakers explaining about the issues that Registered Dietitians should know about and support.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- Brewed Cacao: Your New Afternoon Pick-Me-Up?... fb.me/VEppBlUU 1 day ago
- What space opens within and outside as you delve deeper into the questions and doubts you have?... fb.me/QZcSG0fT 1 day ago
- Excessive BMI increase during puberty identified as a new risk factor for mortality due to cardiovascular... fb.me/8WRSjO4SF 2 days ago
- Find a place in nature. It doesn''t have to be pristine. Just stop and let yourself take it in.... fb.me/29CJrsEdL 2 days ago
- Fecal Transplant Feasible for C. difficile Infection in Pregnancy ow.ly/Bhht308WoHy fb.me/7JTjJt6rW 3 days ago
- 7,504 hits