The American Dietetic Association Public Policy Workshop (otherwise known as ADAPAC) which is a 3 day session seminars and workshops was held in Washington, DC on February 6th-8th 2011. The sessions were tailored for beginners who may need to refresh or learn basic advocacy skills and get public policy training as well as sessions for seasoned, advanced advocates who want more in-depth information. Begin a diversity leader I had the privilege of listening to some great speakers explaining about the issues that Registered Dietitians should know about and support.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- To Stem Obesity, Start Before Birth ow.ly/dTVS304LiLi fb.me/6dfCK5Z6l 47 minutes ago
- To Stem Obesity, Start Before Birth ow.ly/dTVS304LiLi 47 minutes ago
- Be the Change & give some of your time & energy to a friend of yours who may need a little 'pick me up'.... fb.me/19zZfXPKs 8 hours ago
- Be the Change & give some of your time & energy to a friend of yours who may need a little 'pick me up'. ow.ly/v8Ba304jrbk 8 hours ago
- Obese preschoolers' healthcare costs nearly 60% more than healthy-weight children ow.ly/xGPc304LiD1 fb.me/2haFXnhQ0 1 day ago
- 7,226 hits