The American Dietetic Association Public Policy Workshop (otherwise known as ADAPAC) which is a 3 day session seminars and workshops was held in Washington, DC on February 6th-8th 2011. The sessions were tailored for beginners who may need to refresh or learn basic advocacy skills and get public policy training as well as sessions for seasoned, advanced advocates who want more in-depth information. Begin a diversity leader I had the privilege of listening to some great speakers explaining about the issues that Registered Dietitians should know about and support.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- NIH-sponsored expert panel issues clinical guidelines to prevent peanut allergy nih.gov/news-events/ne… nih.gov/news-events/ne… 2 days ago
- Write your local representatives about improving the foster care system dailygood.org/story/1612/thi… dailygood.org/story/1612/thi… 2 days ago
- Why Saying 'Thank You' Can Help You Become a Healthier Eater nbcnews.com/better/diet-fi… nbcnews.com/better/diet-fi… 3 days ago
- What will you do today to give the world a reason to dance? dailygood.org/story/1611/spo… dailygood.org/story/1611/spo… 3 days ago
- Obese Women May Have More Intense Hot Flashes consumer.healthday.com/women-s-health… consumer.healthday.com/women-s-health… 4 days ago
- 7,856 hits