The American Dietetic Association Public Policy Workshop (otherwise known as ADAPAC) which is a 3 day session seminars and workshops was held in Washington, DC on February 6th-8th 2011. The sessions were tailored for beginners who may need to refresh or learn basic advocacy skills and get public policy training as well as sessions for seasoned, advanced advocates who want more in-depth information. Begin a diversity leader I had the privilege of listening to some great speakers explaining about the issues that Registered Dietitians should know about and support.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- Have you given up on something that was too difficult recently? ow.ly/3fE3307BerL 1 hour ago
- Have you given up on something that was too difficult recently?... fb.me/1myvPmDV2 1 hour ago
- livinghealthy1.org/blog fb.me/2ftLub31H 17 hours ago
- livinghealthy1.org/blog 17 hours ago
- Take a trip to your local library, or spend some time reading a book ow.ly/E5wv307BdtG 1 day ago
- 7,398 hits