Every year since 2007, Douglas County goes into a flowering gardening transformation with every burst of color and floral scents you can think of. It is the celebration of the beautiful Hydrangea flower in memory of a very special woman. Penny McHenry was the founder of the American Hydrangea Society, television personality and was featured in numerous national magazines. Her passion for Hydrangeas grew as a result of a friend sending her a hydrangea when she lost her daughter. Mrs. McHenry propagated the hydrangea and the rest is history. The American Hydrangea Society has grown to have members across the United States and internationally.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- Brewed Cacao: Your New Afternoon Pick-Me-Up?... fb.me/VEppBlUU 1 day ago
- What space opens within and outside as you delve deeper into the questions and doubts you have?... fb.me/QZcSG0fT 1 day ago
- Excessive BMI increase during puberty identified as a new risk factor for mortality due to cardiovascular... fb.me/8WRSjO4SF 2 days ago
- Find a place in nature. It doesn''t have to be pristine. Just stop and let yourself take it in.... fb.me/29CJrsEdL 2 days ago
- Fecal Transplant Feasible for C. difficile Infection in Pregnancy ow.ly/Bhht308WoHy fb.me/7JTjJt6rW 3 days ago
- 7,504 hits