Every year since 2007, Douglas County goes into a flowering gardening transformation with every burst of color and floral scents you can think of. It is the celebration of the beautiful Hydrangea flower in memory of a very special woman. Penny McHenry was the founder of the American Hydrangea Society, television personality and was featured in numerous national magazines. Her passion for Hydrangeas grew as a result of a friend sending her a hydrangea when she lost her daughter. Mrs. McHenry propagated the hydrangea and the rest is history. The American Hydrangea Society has grown to have members across the United States and internationally.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- NIH-sponsored expert panel issues clinical guidelines to prevent peanut allergy nih.gov/news-events/ne… nih.gov/news-events/ne… 2 days ago
- Write your local representatives about improving the foster care system dailygood.org/story/1612/thi… dailygood.org/story/1612/thi… 2 days ago
- Why Saying 'Thank You' Can Help You Become a Healthier Eater nbcnews.com/better/diet-fi… nbcnews.com/better/diet-fi… 3 days ago
- What will you do today to give the world a reason to dance? dailygood.org/story/1611/spo… dailygood.org/story/1611/spo… 3 days ago
- Obese Women May Have More Intense Hot Flashes consumer.healthday.com/women-s-health… consumer.healthday.com/women-s-health… 4 days ago
- 7,856 hits