Every year since 2007, Douglas County goes into a flowering gardening transformation with every burst of color and floral scents you can think of. It is the celebration of the beautiful Hydrangea flower in memory of a very special woman. Penny McHenry was the founder of the American Hydrangea Society, television personality and was featured in numerous national magazines. Her passion for Hydrangeas grew as a result of a friend sending her a hydrangea when she lost her daughter. Mrs. McHenry propagated the hydrangea and the rest is history. The American Hydrangea Society has grown to have members across the United States and internationally.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- To Stem Obesity, Start Before Birth ow.ly/dTVS304LiLi fb.me/6dfCK5Z6l 47 minutes ago
- To Stem Obesity, Start Before Birth ow.ly/dTVS304LiLi 47 minutes ago
- Be the Change & give some of your time & energy to a friend of yours who may need a little 'pick me up'.... fb.me/19zZfXPKs 8 hours ago
- Be the Change & give some of your time & energy to a friend of yours who may need a little 'pick me up'. ow.ly/v8Ba304jrbk 8 hours ago
- Obese preschoolers' healthcare costs nearly 60% more than healthy-weight children ow.ly/xGPc304LiD1 fb.me/2haFXnhQ0 1 day ago
- 7,226 hits