You have probably saw the Atlanta Falcon Commercial where the Falcon Players are dancing on the school bus with school aged children while a jamming beat of music in the background. That commercial was based on the Fuel Up to Play 60 program. You may ask yourself well what is this program? The Fuel Up to Play 60 program is to educate school aged students about staying fit, eating right and accomplishing this in a fun and engaging way. This program compels students to become physically active for at least 60 minutes every day both in school and at home. It also teaches students to select healthy nutritious foods for their meals and snacks. This program is sponsored by the National Diary Council, National Football League, American Heart Association and American Dietetic Association.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- Brewed Cacao: Your New Afternoon Pick-Me-Up?... fb.me/VEppBlUU 1 day ago
- What space opens within and outside as you delve deeper into the questions and doubts you have?... fb.me/QZcSG0fT 1 day ago
- Excessive BMI increase during puberty identified as a new risk factor for mortality due to cardiovascular... fb.me/8WRSjO4SF 2 days ago
- Find a place in nature. It doesn''t have to be pristine. Just stop and let yourself take it in.... fb.me/29CJrsEdL 2 days ago
- Fecal Transplant Feasible for C. difficile Infection in Pregnancy ow.ly/Bhht308WoHy fb.me/7JTjJt6rW 3 days ago
- 7,504 hits