You have probably saw the Atlanta Falcon Commercial where the Falcon Players are dancing on the school bus with school aged children while a jamming beat of music in the background. That commercial was based on the Fuel Up to Play 60 program. You may ask yourself well what is this program? The Fuel Up to Play 60 program is to educate school aged students about staying fit, eating right and accomplishing this in a fun and engaging way. This program compels students to become physically active for at least 60 minutes every day both in school and at home. It also teaches students to select healthy nutritious foods for their meals and snacks. This program is sponsored by the National Diary Council, National Football League, American Heart Association and American Dietetic Association.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- To Stem Obesity, Start Before Birth ow.ly/dTVS304LiLi fb.me/6dfCK5Z6l 47 minutes ago
- To Stem Obesity, Start Before Birth ow.ly/dTVS304LiLi 47 minutes ago
- Be the Change & give some of your time & energy to a friend of yours who may need a little 'pick me up'.... fb.me/19zZfXPKs 8 hours ago
- Be the Change & give some of your time & energy to a friend of yours who may need a little 'pick me up'. ow.ly/v8Ba304jrbk 8 hours ago
- Obese preschoolers' healthcare costs nearly 60% more than healthy-weight children ow.ly/xGPc304LiD1 fb.me/2haFXnhQ0 1 day ago
- 7,226 hits