You have probably saw the Atlanta Falcon Commercial where the Falcon Players are dancing on the school bus with school aged children while a jamming beat of music in the background. That commercial was based on the Fuel Up to Play 60 program. You may ask yourself well what is this program? The Fuel Up to Play 60 program is to educate school aged students about staying fit, eating right and accomplishing this in a fun and engaging way. This program compels students to become physically active for at least 60 minutes every day both in school and at home. It also teaches students to select healthy nutritious foods for their meals and snacks. This program is sponsored by the National Diary Council, National Football League, American Heart Association and American Dietetic Association.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- NIH-sponsored expert panel issues clinical guidelines to prevent peanut allergy nih.gov/news-events/ne… nih.gov/news-events/ne… 2 days ago
- Write your local representatives about improving the foster care system dailygood.org/story/1612/thi… dailygood.org/story/1612/thi… 2 days ago
- Why Saying 'Thank You' Can Help You Become a Healthier Eater nbcnews.com/better/diet-fi… nbcnews.com/better/diet-fi… 3 days ago
- What will you do today to give the world a reason to dance? dailygood.org/story/1611/spo… dailygood.org/story/1611/spo… 3 days ago
- Obese Women May Have More Intense Hot Flashes consumer.healthday.com/women-s-health… consumer.healthday.com/women-s-health… 4 days ago
- 7,856 hits