When I visited Las Vegas for the American Association of Diabetes Educators 2011 Conference with my lovely husband. There was a place that he kept telling me about that is all you can eat buffet with over 250 dishes from around the world. My husband said that the Food Network check it out and rate it the best. When we got to the Buffet Bellagio the line for the restaurant and the line was out the door. Hungry people for the around the world waited for over 45 minutes! When we arrived and paid our bill inside first, we where in shock with all of the food and beverages that stood before us. The lines of delicious delicacies surround us from Italy, China, Japan and the list goes on and on… Check out what we had a chance to choose from to eat.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- Find a cause that resonates, and make a "moved by love" contribution to it in some form. ow.ly/Bg153080NKt 3 hours ago
- Sugary drink consumption associated with type 2 diabetes risk in women ow.ly/SjHk30ex2FS 19 hours ago
- Watch Elizabeth Gilbert's enjoyable TED talk to hear more about her theories on creativity. ow.ly/S3ga3080NH4 1 day ago
- livinghealthy1.org/blog 1 day ago
- Is there an overlooked group in your community? Help them in some way today. ow.ly/ZFDU3080MQA 2 days ago
- 7,446 hits