When I visited Las Vegas for the American Association of Diabetes Educators 2011 Conference with my lovely husband. There was a place that he kept telling me about that is all you can eat buffet with over 250 dishes from around the world. My husband said that the Food Network check it out and rate it the best. When we got to the Buffet Bellagio the line for the restaurant and the line was out the door. Hungry people for the around the world waited for over 45 minutes! When we arrived and paid our bill inside first, we where in shock with all of the food and beverages that stood before us. The lines of delicious delicacies surround us from Italy, China, Japan and the list goes on and on… Check out what we had a chance to choose from to eat.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- When you become angry, can you accept and forgive as you seek to find the justice at the core of the problem?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Excess Weight Increases Costs Across Health Care Settings - physiciansbriefing.com/Article.asp?AI… physiciansbriefing.com/Article.asp?AI… 18 hours ago
- Find a new way to dispose of plastic! Carry a cloth bag for your shopping and return plastic bags to supermarkets.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Diabetes patients struggle as insulin costs soar nbcnews.com/nightly-news/v… nbcnews.com/nightly-news/v… 1 day ago
- Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife. --Kahlil Gibran… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 7,655 hits