When I visited Las Vegas for the American Association of Diabetes Educators 2011 Conference with my lovely husband. There was a place that he kept telling me about that is all you can eat buffet with over 250 dishes from around the world. My husband said that the Food Network check it out and rate it the best. When we got to the Buffet Bellagio the line for the restaurant and the line was out the door. Hungry people for the around the world waited for over 45 minutes! When we arrived and paid our bill inside first, we where in shock with all of the food and beverages that stood before us. The lines of delicious delicacies surround us from Italy, China, Japan and the list goes on and on… Check out what we had a chance to choose from to eat.
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- Make new friends by attending a class or event at a community center in a different neighborhood from your own.... fb.me/95ozS1rIA 2 hours ago
- Make new friends by attending a class or event at a community center in a different neighborhood from your own. ow.ly/yqpL305GlYS 2 hours ago
- Underactive thyroid may be overdiagnosed, overtreated in the elderly... fb.me/40cDTnU6w 18 hours ago
- Underactive thyroid may be overdiagnosed, overtreated in the elderly ow.ly/PaMj305HAqA 18 hours ago
- Do something kind for a child today. You never know how far the resulting ripples will reach.... fb.me/92yKSOgsT 1 day ago
- 7,285 hits