I know that the Food and Nutrition Conference Expo (FNCE) in Philadelphia, PA is over but i need to thank you the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – Food and Nutrition Magazine and Multimedia Dept. I was so surprised that this was displayed everywhere at the conference. I am truly humble and honored for this. Unfortunately, I could not attend this year due to prior obligations but i was able to get a picture of a poster on my work with the fabulous Kids Eat Right Program. Here is the poster in attachment file. Thank you also to my fellow Rd’s friends who were at FNCE and for letting me know about this. Thank you so much for the pictures. It is so great to be a Registered Dietitian and will be there in Houston for FNCE 2013!
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- To Stem Obesity, Start Before Birth ow.ly/dTVS304LiLi fb.me/6dfCK5Z6l 48 minutes ago
- To Stem Obesity, Start Before Birth ow.ly/dTVS304LiLi 49 minutes ago
- Be the Change & give some of your time & energy to a friend of yours who may need a little 'pick me up'.... fb.me/19zZfXPKs 8 hours ago
- Be the Change & give some of your time & energy to a friend of yours who may need a little 'pick me up'. ow.ly/v8Ba304jrbk 8 hours ago
- Obese preschoolers' healthcare costs nearly 60% more than healthy-weight children ow.ly/xGPc304LiD1 fb.me/2haFXnhQ0 1 day ago
- 7,226 hits