I know that the Food and Nutrition Conference Expo (FNCE) in Philadelphia, PA is over but i need to thank you the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – Food and Nutrition Magazine and Multimedia Dept. I was so surprised that this was displayed everywhere at the conference. I am truly humble and honored for this. Unfortunately, I could not attend this year due to prior obligations but i was able to get a picture of a poster on my work with the fabulous Kids Eat Right Program. Here is the poster in attachment file. Thank you also to my fellow Rd’s friends who were at FNCE and for letting me know about this. Thank you so much for the pictures. It is so great to be a Registered Dietitian and will be there in Houston for FNCE 2013!
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- NIH-sponsored expert panel issues clinical guidelines to prevent peanut allergy nih.gov/news-events/ne… nih.gov/news-events/ne… 2 days ago
- Write your local representatives about improving the foster care system dailygood.org/story/1612/thi… dailygood.org/story/1612/thi… 2 days ago
- Why Saying 'Thank You' Can Help You Become a Healthier Eater nbcnews.com/better/diet-fi… nbcnews.com/better/diet-fi… 3 days ago
- What will you do today to give the world a reason to dance? dailygood.org/story/1611/spo… dailygood.org/story/1611/spo… 3 days ago
- Obese Women May Have More Intense Hot Flashes consumer.healthday.com/women-s-health… consumer.healthday.com/women-s-health… 4 days ago
- 7,856 hits