I know that the Food and Nutrition Conference Expo (FNCE) in Philadelphia, PA is over but i need to thank you the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – Food and Nutrition Magazine and Multimedia Dept. I was so surprised that this was displayed everywhere at the conference. I am truly humble and honored for this. Unfortunately, I could not attend this year due to prior obligations but i was able to get a picture of a poster on my work with the fabulous Kids Eat Right Program. Here is the poster in attachment file. Thank you also to my fellow Rd’s friends who were at FNCE and for letting me know about this. Thank you so much for the pictures. It is so great to be a Registered Dietitian and will be there in Houston for FNCE 2013!
HEPSA Living Healthy Archives
- Brewed Cacao: Your New Afternoon Pick-Me-Up?... fb.me/VEppBlUU 1 day ago
- What space opens within and outside as you delve deeper into the questions and doubts you have?... fb.me/QZcSG0fT 1 day ago
- Excessive BMI increase during puberty identified as a new risk factor for mortality due to cardiovascular... fb.me/8WRSjO4SF 2 days ago
- Find a place in nature. It doesn''t have to be pristine. Just stop and let yourself take it in.... fb.me/29CJrsEdL 2 days ago
- Fecal Transplant Feasible for C. difficile Infection in Pregnancy ow.ly/Bhht308WoHy fb.me/7JTjJt6rW 3 days ago
- 7,504 hits