Alot of times I hear from people that they can not afford or have the time in having a healthy lifestyle. Each day anyone of us can take just a few small steps each day to lead a life. Here are 6 steps to get started:
- Eating 5 fruits and vegetables – rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. Eating plenty each day can reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease and stroke.
- Make a effort to increase your water intake . Drink plenty of water each day to keep you healthy and hydrated. Water regulates body temperature, carries nutrients, removes wastes, and cushions joints, organs and tissues.
- Have three good laughs every day! Laughing promotes the release of endorphins in your brain, helping you feel better and have a positive attitude.
- Spend 2 hours of less each day in front of the television or on a computer.
- Have 1 hour of physical exercise today! Move your body with physical activity 1 hour each day – walk, bike, swim, dance, run… Pick activities that you like and that fit into your life.
- Last but not least make sure you get your 8 hours of sleep per day! Re-energize your body with 8 or more hours sleep.
Start living healthy today. For further information on healthy living check out our website: www.livinghealthy1.org